Returns At KPOPTOWN.COM, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you need to return an item, please note the following conditions:
- Items must be returned in their original condition, unopened and within the original manufacturer's plastic wrap, to be eligible for a refund.
- Returns must be made within 14 days of delivery.
- To initiate a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before sending any items back.
- Upon receipt and inspection of the returned item, we will issue a refund for the item price using the original payment method.
- In cases of our error or items with manufacturer defects, we will provide appropriate compensation and cover the cost of standard return shipping upon receiving the item back.
- Please be aware that we cannot accept returns of any items that have been opened (taken out of the original manufacturer's plastic wrap). No refunds or replacements will be issued for such items.
Incorrect Address or Unclaimed Items
- If an item is returned to us due to an incorrect shipping address provided by the buyer or if it is unclaimed, we will refund the item price only.
- Should you wish for us to resend the items, you will be responsible for the additional shipping costs.
- If an item is lost due to an incorrect shipping address provided by the buyer, the buyer will be responsible for the full price of reordering.
- Refunds are not available for lost items due to incorrect shipping information.
Additional Notice Regarding Transaction Fees
- As of February 25th, 2014, due to a Paypal policy amendment, transaction fees will be deducted from any refunds issued.
- This change in Paypal's transaction fee policy affects all transactions on kpoptown.com.
- For full refunds, the transaction fee will not be refunded. Please refer to the fee table provided by Paypal for detailed information.
|Retained Transaction Fee
|USD[United States Dollar]
DVD region codes are a digital rights management technique designed to allow film distributorsto control aspects of a release, including content, release date, and price, according to the region.